- Uses the patented technology of SAM’s machine learning and semantic understanding capabilities.
- Standalone application makes meeting CMS regulations on appropriate use easy and quick.
- Incorporates evidence-based content from CMS qualified Provider Led Entities (qPLEs).
- Intelligently presents relevant imaging options to the ordering professional.
- Evaluates the full context of a patient and provides direct access to the supporting evidence behind all appropriate use recommendations.
- Ordering professionals will have confidence their AUC decisions are well supported and will meet the CMS regulations for reimbursement.
- Covers all eight CMS priority clinical areas.
- Can also include internal appropriate use content to improve consistency in meeting HCO or clinic derived policies.
In the video, watch how SAM-AUC generates a valid CMS g-code with minimal workflow impact.